3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Hollies, Hough Lane, Leeds
- Brand New Town House
- Exclusive New Development
- Three Bedrooms
- High Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- Gardens and Allocated Parking
- Tucked Away Location
- Excellent Access to Amenities and Commuter Links
A chance to be part of this exclusive new build development of just seven new homes, situated in a tucked away location close to the centre of Bamley. Each home boasts space and quality, with gardens, off road parking and downstairs W.C as standard plus contemporary fixtures and fittings...
A chance to be part of this exclusive new build development of just seven new homes, situated in a tucked away location close to the centre of Bramley. Each home boasts space and quality, with integral appliances, gardens, off road parking and downstairs W.C as standard plus high specification fixtures and fittings...
Plot 4, The Hollies
This two storey mews house has an attractive entrance hallway with guest W.C. Off the hallway is the spacious lounge with dining area and patio doors leading to the rear garden and the high quality fitted kitchen with integral fridge / freezer and dishwasher.
Upstairs, the front-facing master bedroom is of a good size and there are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom with contemporary three piece suite and partly tiled walls. The Hollies comes complete with gas central heating, double glazing and an alarm system.
Externally there is an enclosed garden to the rear, which has the added bonus of a bike store. There is also a garden to the front of the property and allocated parking.
Via a composite entrance door and having stairs to the first floor.
With a close coupled W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, and tiled splashback.
Lounge 17' 10" x 15' 3" max ( 5.44m x 4.65m max )
A generous sized room with an abundance of natural light. Having a window to the rear, patio doors leading out to the garden and an understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.62m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, with soft closing doors and complementary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink unit, integral oven, ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor fan, integral fridge / freezer, integral dishwasher, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, splashbacks and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 8' 4" ( 4.72m x 2.54m )
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.91m x 2.46m )
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 6' 4" ( 3.02m x 1.93m )
A modern white suite comprising; W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over and shower screen, chrome heated towel radiator, partly tiled walls and a window to the front elevation.
To The Outside
There is an enclosed garden to the rear, a garden to the front in addition to two allocated parking spaces plus visitor parking.
The developer of this site is an NHBC registered house builder.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY108896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.