2 bedroom terraced house for saleMill Fold Road, Middleton, Manchester
- Characterful Two Bed Terraced
- Gas Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazing
- Two Large Reception Rooms / Modern High Gloss Kitchen
- Large Three-Piece Bathroom Suite
- Walled Front Garden / Delightful Rear Patio Garden
- In Immaculate Order Throughout
SOLD - FIRST DAY ON MARKET - Call McGowan Homes For FREE Market Appraisal - More People Are Moving With US!
Characterful Two Bed Garden Terraced In Immaculate Order Throughout. Briefly comprising of gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, two large reception rooms with feature fire-places and modern high gloss kitchen to the rear. The first floor affords the two bedrooms both with original cast iron surrounds and a large three-piece bathroom suite. Externally to the front is a walled front garden with soil beds and to the rear a pleasant shingle garden with paving. Ideally situated for easy access to Middleton town centre and its range of shops and facilities, also convenient for transport links and the M60 motorway network.
Ground Floor -
Vestibule - Vestibule entrance leading to...
Lounge - 4.4m x 4.1m (14'5" x 13'5") - Front aspect with tiled fireplace with feature wooden surround, coved ceiling, laminated wooden floor covering, T.V point and radiator.
Dining Room - 5.3m x 3.9m (17'4" x 12'9") - Rear aspect with multi-fuel stove set within reclaimed-stone hearth, laminated wooden floor covering, coved ceiling, T.V point, radiator, under-stair storage cupboard and staircase rising to the first floor. Open plan access to the kitchen.
Kitchen - 2.5m x 2.1m (8'2" x 6'10") - Rear aspect with a range of high gloss wall and base units incorporating built in ceramic sink, gas hob with built in electric oven, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, part tiled walls and tiled flooring. French doors lead to the rear patio garden,
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4.4m x 4.2m (14'5" x 13'9") - Front aspect with ornamental cast iron surround, carpet flooring and radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 3.5m x 2.5m (11'5" x 8'2") - Rear aspect with ornamental cast iron surround, T.V point, carpet flooring and radiator.
Bathroom - Large three-piece bathroom suite comprising of roll top cast-iron claw foot bath with gas shower above, vanity wash-basin with fitted cupboard below, low-level W.C, tall heated towel rail, spotlights and vinyl floor covering.
Outside - Walled front garden with soil beds and to the rear a pleasant shingle garden with paving.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72256460.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27734741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McGowan Homes, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.