2 bedroom terraced house for saleSinglewell Road, Gravesend, Kent
- 2 Bedroom mid terraced house
- Additional room in the loft
- Upstairs bathroom
- Popular Singlewell location
- Offered for sale with no forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (61)
“Location, location, location” is what most property commentators preach and this definitely applies here. Situated on the popular Singlewell Road, we have this spacious two bedroom terraced house with a few added bonuses!
Simply collect your belongings and move straight in as there is no work to be done here, and as it is being offered with no forward chain there'll be no hanging around. The house is in good condition throughout, so you can leave your 'DIY' skills at the door.
There are two separate living areas and, with the dining area being open plan to the kitchen area, allows you to show off your culinary skills whilst you entertain dinner guests. Why not spill out into the garden on a warm summer’s evening and catch up with friends over a glass of your favourite tipple.
The first added bonus, is that the house has an upstairs bathroom, which is not always the case in a Victorian home. The second is the outbuilding which is currently being used as a utility room, And the third is, quite simply, the icing on the cake a loft room! This could be used for storage, a walk-in wardrobe or could even be the perfect place to set up your home office.
- SPLIT LEVEL GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge Area: 12'5 x 11'9 (3.79m x 3.58m)
- Dining Area: 12'6 x 9'6 (3.81m x 2.90m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'1 x 6'5 (2.77m x 1.96m)
- SPLIT LEVEL FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 9'6 (3.69m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 9'6 (3.89m x 2.90m)
- Bathroom: 9'1 x 6'5 (2.77m x 1.96m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Loft Room: 12'8 x 10'2 (3.86m x 3.10m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72263909.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11136715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.