2 bedroom apartment for saleSalts Mill Road, Shipley
- Guide price £125,000 - £140,000
- Two bedroom ground floor corner apartment
- Superbly presented & must be seen to be appreciated
- Rare opportunity to purchase a highly prestigious property
- Close to the river & desirable village of Saltaire
Two bedroom highly desirable ground floor corner apartment which is superbly presented and must be seen to be appreciated. This is a very rare opportunity to purchase a highly prestigious property in the Old Mill on Salts Mill Road. Guide price £125,000 - £140,000
Offered to the market is a two bedroom highly desirable ground floor corner apartment which is superbly presented and must be seen to be appreciated. This is a very rare opportunity to purchase a highly prestigious property in the Old Mill on Salts Mill Road. There is allocated parking and it is close to the river and desirable village of Saltaire. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge area, kitchen area, two bedrooms, en suite and house bathroom. Guide price £125,000 - £140,000
Entering the property via a door to the front with oak flooring, alarm panel and entry intercom system.
Lounge Area 15' 3" x 11' 3" ( 4.65m x 3.43m )
There are two windows to the front which are double glazed with two electric panel heaters, wall lights, oak flooring and vaulted ceilings.
Kitchen Area 10' x 5' 3" ( 3.05m x 1.60m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and inset stainless steel one and a quarter bowl sink and drainer. Electric oven and electric hob with a cooker hood extractor hood, tiled splash backs, plumbing for a washing machine and oak flooring.
Bedroom One 17' 2" x 8' 10" ( 5.23m x 2.69m )
There are two windows to the front and side which are double glazed with two electric panel heaters, vaulted ceiling, exposed stone wall, steal structure and door leading to the en suite.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity storage unit and shower cubicle. There is also a chrome heated towel rail and fully tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 7' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.39m )
There is a window to the front which is double glazed with an electric panel heater, vaulted ceiling, exposed feature stone wall and exposed steal structure.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity storage unit and bath with mixer taps and bar shower over. There is also fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, useful storage cupboard and shaver point.
This property has the benefit of a gym, bar and tennis court on site with other amenities. There is also allocated car parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72264137.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP106449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.