3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMilfoil Lane, Cowbit, Spalding
- DETACHED BUNGALOW ON LARGE PLOT
- BEAUTIFUL & SPACIOUS REAR GARDEN
- EXTENSIVE DRIVEWAY + DOUBLE GARAGE
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLIAGE LOCATION
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW! Exciting opportunity to purchase this beautifully presented Bungalow, situated in the popular village of Cowbit. The village itself is close to Peterborough & Spalding. The accommodation itself is extremely well presented and has been finished to a high standard.
BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW! Exciting opportunity to purchase this beautifully presented Bungalow, situated in the popular village of Cowbit. The village itself is close to Peterborough & Spalding and all of the local amenities, while still enjoying the peaceful surroundings of the Lincolnshire countryside. This property sits on a generous plot surrounded by beautiful gardens. There is a driveway leading up to a single garage, providing ample off road parking.
The accommodation itself is extremely well presented and has been finished to a high standard.
Viewing is essential to truly appreciate this property and its excellent location.
Having a double glazed door to the front aspect, a radiator, cupboard housing hot water tank and twin glazed doors leading to the Lounge;
Lounge 16' x 11' 6" ( 4.88m x 3.51m )
Having two double glazed windows to the front aspect, a further two double glazed windows to the side aspect, feature fireplace with inset gas fire, coving to ceiling and a radiator.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 11' 4" ( 3.45m x 3.45m )
Having two double glazed windows to the side aspect, a radiator and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 14' 8" x 11' 5" max in recess ( 4.47m x 3.48m max in recess )
Being fully fitted with a range of wall mounted and base level units with matching drawers, sink and drainer unit fitted to worksurfaces, built-in electric double oven, hob with extractor hood over, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring spotlights to ceiling, a radiator, two double glazed windows to the side aspect, two further double glazed windows to the rear aspect, coving to ceiling and door leading to the Utility:
Utility Room 7' x 6' 4" ( 2.13m x 1.93m )
Having a double glazed door to the rear aspect, fitted worksurfaces, space and plumbing for washing machine, extractor fan, wall mounted heating and hot water boiler, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling and door leading to Cloakroom:
Having double glazed window to the side aspect, fitted with a two piece suite comprising WC and wash hand basin, tiled flooring, a radiator and coving to ceiling.
Master Bedroom 12' 11" x 11' 5" ( 3.94m x 3.48m )
Having two double glazed windows to the front aspect, a radiator and coving to ceiling.
En-Suite To Master
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, fitted with a three piece suite comprising WC, wash hand basin and separate large glazed shower cubicle fitted with electric wall mounted shower, a radiator, extractor fan and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.95m )
Having two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, a radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' 4" ( 2.72m x 2.54m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, a radiator and coving to ceiling.
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted with a four piece suite comprising WC, wash hand basin, bath and separate glazed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, extractor fan, shaver point, a radiator, spotlights to ceiling and half tiled walls.
Front & Side Gardens:
The bungalow is located at the end of a cul-de-sac and benefits from front, side and rear gardens. The side and front gardens are mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees with driveway to the side aspect providing off road parking and leading to Double Garage:
A private rear garden mainly laid to lawn with gravel and patio seating area, borders of shrubs and flowers, perimeter fencing and bushes, gated access to additional parking to the rear and a personal access door to the garage.
With electric roller shutter door, power and lighting within.
There are solar panels on property which the Agent is informed belong to the vendor and provide benefits of low energy bills.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72265322.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG106350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.