2 bedroom terraced house for saleVermont Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Two bedrooms
- Well-presented throughout
- New kitchen & modern bathroom
- Enclosed low-maintenance rear yard
- Popular & convenient location
- Ideal for first timer buyers
- Internal viewing essential!
Having been much improved by the current owner, this nicely proportioned two bedroom mid-townhouse offers well-presented accommodation including a brand new kitchen (soon to be completed) which will be in ready to move into condition, ideally suited to first time buyers in particular.
Featuring uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating the accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor: entrance porch, a light and airy living room with an attractive fireplace with inset gas fire and exposed brick alcoves, and a separate kitchen which is fitted with a range of contemporary cream gloss units which have been newly fitted (some work still to be finished), and a separate useful store room leading off it. To the first floor is the master bedroom which is a generous size double with ample fitted wardrobes, a further bedroom and the house bathroom which is fitted with a modern white three piece suite. Externally there is an enclosed, low maintenance yard to the rear which provides valuable outside space ideal for outdoor eating.
The area of Bramley centres on Bramley Town Street and the Bramley Shopping Centre that offer all the facilities required for daily living. Bramley is also well placed for the commuter with easy access from most areas of the postcode to the Leeds Outer Ring Road and Leeds City Centre. There are a number of local bus services and for rail users, Bramley Railway Station directly links to Leeds and Bradford City Centres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72267065.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUD180197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.