2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMorton Avenue, March
- Popular and Quiet Location
- Close To the Town Centre
- Space for Multiple Off Road Parking
- Newly Fitted Bathroom
- 18ft Master Bedroom
- 19ft Lounge
*18ft Master Bedroom
*Newly Fitted Bathroom
*Space for Multiple Off Road Parking
*Close To the Town Centre
*Popular and Quiet Location
UPVC door to front, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, phone point
Lounge 6.05m x 2.82m (19'8" x 9'3")
UPVC window to front, sliding double glazed door to rear, door to kitchen, brick built feature fireplace with multi fuel burner, engineered wooden flooring, two radiators, TV point
Kitchen 2.72m x 2.70m (8'9" x 8'9")
Double glazed window to rear, door to lean to, door to pantry which is part shelved, fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, integrated dishwasher, sink and drainer, space for cooker, space for under counter fridge/freezer
Lean To 4.56m x 1.52m (14'10" x 4'10")
Window to rear, door to front, door to kitchen, doorway leading into Laundry Room, electric and lighting
Laundry Room 3.94m x 1.54m (12'9" x 5'1")
Window to side, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and fridge freezer, boiler
UPVC window to side, doors to all rooms, loft access, airing cupboard, wall mounted vertical radiator
Bedroom One 5.68m max x 3.20m (18'6" x 10'5")
Two UPVC windows to front, radiator, built in wardrobe
Bedroom Two 3.46m x 2.76m (11'4" x 9'1")
UPVC window to rear, radiator, arched recess with fitted lights
Bathroom 2.07m x 1.66m (6'8" x 5'4")
UPVC window to rear, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated hand towel rail, double shower with glass screen, shower has back jets as well as an overhead shower attachment, tiled floor and walls, two ceiling speakers with are Bluetooth connected, extractor fan
Block paved area allowing space for multiple vehicle off road parking, area to the side laid to gravel, various plants, trees and shrubs
Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, fenced boarders, shed, cold water tap, various plants, tress and shrubs
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72271700.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC203128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.