4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGravelly Crescent, Lancing, West Sussex, BN15
- * URGENT SALE REQUIRED *
- * NO ONGOING CHAIN *
- Modern Style End Of Terrace Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Annexe With Bedroom & En Suite Shower Room
- Modern Style Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Area
- Bathroom With Corner Bath
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
DECEPTIVE EXTENDED FAMILY HOME WITH GROUND FLOOR ANNEXE
Offered with the benefit of NO ONGOING CHAIN is this modern style FAMILY HOME which boasts a full width extension providing an ANNEXE/BEDROOM to the ground floor with EN SUITE. Perfect for a DEPENDENT RELATIVE or perhaps teenage children, a viewing is highly recommended...
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72273632.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAN170554. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Jones & Bacon, Lancing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.