3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Georges Drive, Ickenham, Middlesex, UB10
- No onward chain
- Potential To Extend (STPP)
- Open Plan Reception/Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, two boast Fitted Wardrobes
- Family Bathroom
- Well Maintained Secluded Garden
- Off Street Parking
- EPC Rating D
This well maintained three-bedroom semi-detached home boasts generously proportioned interiors throughout. Set in the heart of Ickenham close to a number of highly regarded schools, this home is perfect for the growing family.
There is the potential to create (STPP) a four bed, two bath family home with the inclusion of a ground floor study and large open plan kitchen with utility room at the rear.
The ground floor comprises a welcoming hall, an open plan reception/dining room offering access to the garden and a well-equipped kitchen. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, both of which boast built in wardrobes, a further bedroom and a family bathroom.
The rear of the property offers a well maintained secluded garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a good size patio area perfect for outdoor dining in the summer months. The garden homes a selection of mature shrubs and a vegetable garden to the rear.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72282917.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RUS180151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Ruislip Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.