5 bedroom detached house for saleBlackawton, Totnes, TQ9
- Beautiful detached farmhouse
- Set in approximately 4 acres
- Stunning reverse level living
- Detached office/studio
- Master Suite with dressing room
- 4 further double bedrooms
- Vaulted kitchen
- Vaulted sitting room
- Pretty gardens
- Swimming pool
Dallacombe is a fabulous detached 5 bedroom reverse level farmhouse, located along a peaceful valley. The property has an amazing high vaulted kitchen dining room with floor to ceiling glazed walls. Flowing through from the kitchen is a beautiful high vaulted living room, with a large inglenook fireplace, wood burning stove and exposed A frame beams. Both of these rooms open out onto the gardens. There are 5 good sized double bedrooms, with an impressive master with en-suite bathroom and dressing room. Dallacombe has a detached 2 storey self-contained studio, attractive gardens, swimming pool and land which is part wooded and part grassed. In all approximately 4 acres.
Blackawton has a strong community with a highly regarded primary school, church and a public house. Dartmouth, is the closest larger town, providing a good range of shopping and marina facilities and lies at the mouth of the spectacular River Dart, famous as a sailing centre and home to Britannia Royal Naval College.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72284024.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR180036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Dartmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.