3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillthorpe Road, Pudsey, West Yorkshire
- Three bedroom semi detached house
- Dual aspect living room
- Three double bedrooms
- Open plan dining kitchen and utility
- Well presented throughout
- Garden and off street parking
- Sought after cul-de-sac location
- Close to local primary schools and amenities
A superb, extended three double bedroom semi detached home in a sought after cul-de-sac position offering ready to move into accommodation in this popular Pudsey location. Well placed for the local primary schools and amenities, entrance is via a bright, open hallway with high ceiling and velux roof light, with guest WC and being open plan into a useful utility area. The living room enjoys a dual aspect with bay window, focal fireplace and french doors out onto the rear garden and the kitchen has a range of wood fronted units to base and wall level with complimentary stone splash back tiling, integrated cooking facilities, lovely large window overlooking the garden and external access.
To the first floor, the landing leads onto three well proportioned double bedrooms and a contemporary house bathroom with white suite encorporating a separate corner shower enclosure, being fully tiled with inset spotlighting and heated towel rail. Externally, a mature rear garden has decked patio area, pond and lawn and there is off street parking to the front.
Pudsey Town Centre offers a vast range of local facilities including schools for all ages, shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. Pudsey Park is centrally located in the town and offers a children’s playground and fabulous gardens. Out-of-town shopping on a larger scale is found at the nearby Owlcotes Shopping Centre which offers both Asda and Marks & Spencer Superstore, with bus links and New Pudsey Railway Station also being close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72290750.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR180908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.