5 bedroom detached house for saleFir Tree View, Methley, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Stunning 5 Bedroom Detached
- Extended to Side and Rear
- Modern Fitted Kitchen + Utility
- Living Dining Room with Bi-Folding Doors
- Ensuite to Two Bedrooms
- Sun room to Rear
- Gardens + Double Garage
- EPC Rating C
Early viewing is essential to appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer. This stunning five bedroom detached property has been extended to the side and rear to offer good sized family living.
The property briefly comprises at ground floor level: Entrance hallway with guest wc, lounge with wood flooring, living dining area with Bi-Folding doors to rear garden, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and separate utility and family room.
A first floor landing gives access to the master bedroom having a dressing area, mezzanine floor and ensuite shower room, bedroom two is another large bedroom with ensuite shower room, three further bedrooms and house bathroom with three piece suite.
Outside: There are good size garden areas to the front and rear of the property and a driveway provides ample off street parking leading to the double garage.
The property is conveniently located for ease of access to Leeds and Castleford city centres, local Rothwell sports centre and the A1 M1 Link road, national motorway network and schools, shops and local amenities.
Viewings can be arranged via our Rothwell office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72290756.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROT180105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.