3 bedroom terraced house for saleHodge Road, Walkden Manchester
Withdrawn from Market
- Period Terrace With Three Bedrooms
- Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Attractive Main Bathroom
- Deep Rear Garden - Well Positioned For the Sun
- Close to Walkden Shopping Centre & Train Station
- For Sale With No Chain
- Walking Distance To Parr Fold Park
- Great First Time Buy Or Buy To Let
Fantastic First Time Buy Or Buy To Let.....We are thrilled to offer for sale this period property with three bedrooms in Walkden. This is a lovely property which is well presented, spacious lounge, dining room and kitchen. On the first floor three bedrooms and main bathroom. To the rear, a private rear garden which is well positioned for the sun. Close to Walkden Shopping centre, the A580, Walkden Train Station and a new direct bus route gets you into Manchester City Centre in just 15 minutes. These terraces do not come up for sale often and when they do, they are snapped up! For sale with no chain...Don't miss out!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72291311.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8642260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Well Online, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.