3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlsager Avenue, Queenborough, ME11
- STUNNING SEAFRONT RESIDENCE !!
- Panoramic Estuary River Views
- PRICE GUIDE £235000 TO £245000
- Wealth Of Quality Features
- Gorgeous Kitchen And Bathrooms
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heated
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Smartly Presented Decor Throughout
- Garage/ Workshop
- Rare Oppurtunity!
PRICE GUIDE £235000 TO £245000. We are truly delighted to offer this exceptional family home for sale through our agency, it is beautifully presented from top to bottom and has been sympathetically restored and yet totally modernised and improved throughout, there is a bathroom downstairs and shower room on first floor, lovely lounge bay window which looks out onto panoramic seaviews and sunsets as does the master bedroom, the accommodation has 3 bedrooms, utility room, lounge/dining room, kitchen and garage on outside.. EPC Grade C.
PRICE GUIDE £235000 TO £245000 Location! Location! Facing the estruary this home has the wow factor stunning uninterrupted river views over Medway and Swale and just a short stroll away from the house is Queenborough Creek where many fishing boats sail in and out landing their catch for the local fishmongers, restaurants, public houses and bistros. Main roads are easily accessible offering fast travel to London and South via A249, M2 and M20 there are also many shops schools and local facilities for most all needs.
PRICE GUIDE £235000 TO £245000 We feel this is an exceptional property both in condition, value and location and had it been in another more well known Kentish seaside town like Whitstable or Hythe you would be paying well over half a million, so as a future investment this home represents a opportunity not to be missed ! View today without delay
Lounge / Dining Room 26' 11" x 13' 9" (8.2m x 4.2m )
Kitchen 11' 10" x 8' 6" (3.6m x 2.6m )
Master Bedroom 13' 9" x 13' 9" (4.2m x 4.2m )
Bedroom 11' 10" x 8' 10" (3.6m x 2.7m )
Bedroom 8' 10" x 6' 7" (2.7m x 2m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72297824.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528762795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.