3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThornbridge Crescent, Chesterfield
- Detached Bungalow
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Generous Living Room
- Dining Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- 4-Piece Bathroom
- Detached Garage & Ample CSS
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating:
*** DETACHED BUNGALOW AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION ***
* Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain is this delightful THREE Bedroomed Detached Bungalow, offering 819 Sq Ft. of well ordered and neutrally presented accommodation, together with delightful gardens and garaging in this popular residential area.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Side Entrance Hall, Generous Living Room, Dining Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and 4-Piece Bathroom.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a concrete driveway providing ample Off Street Parking and leading to the Detached brick built Single Garage with light and power. There is also a lawned garden with mature planted borders. The enclosed rear garden comprises of a paved seating area and lawn with shrub borders.
General - Gas central heating (Worcester Bosch boiler)
uPVC double glazed windows and doors
Gross internal floor area - 76.1 sq.m./819 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - D
Secondary School Catchment Area - Parkside Community School
Side Entrance Hall - Having a built-in storage cupboard and loft access hatch.
Living Room - 4.65m x 3.84m (15'3 x 12'7) - A generous front facing reception room having a feature fireplace with marble inset, hearth and fitted log effect gas fire.
Dining Kitchen - 4.80m x 3.00m (15'9 x 9'10) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of wall, drawer and base units with wood effect work surfaces over.
Inset 1½ bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap.
Integrated gas oven and 4-ring gas hob with extractor over.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and there is space for a fridge/freezer.
A door leads out to the side of the property.
Bathroom - Being fully tiled and fitted with a 4-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and separate shower cubicle with electric shower.
Bedroom One - 3.99m x 3.00m (13'1 x 9'10) - A generous rear facing double bedroom.
Bedroom Two - 3.38m x 2.97m (11'1 x 9'9) - A second good sized and versatile, rear facing double bedroom with sliding patio doors overlooking and opening onto the rear garden.
Bedroom Three - 2.44m x 2.36m (8'0 x 7'9) - A side facing single bedroom.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a concrete driveway providing ample Off Street Parking and leading to the Detached brick built Single Garage with light and power. There is also a lawned garden with mature planted borders.
The enclosed rear garden comprises of a paved seating area and lawn with shrub borders.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27741518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.