1 bedroom apartment for saleOsiers Point, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- Close to Wandsworth Town and East Putney station
- Excellent connections to Central London
- Located close to the River Thames
- Easy reach to an abundance of green spaces, cafe's and shops
- 125 year leasehold
- 10 year NHBC warranty
A 557 sq. ft. 1 bedroom apartments located on the 2nd floor with a BENEFIT of TWO PRIVATE TERRACE located in the heart of Wandsworth with this stylish NEW DEVELOPMENT of OSIERS POINT.A 557 sq. ft. 1 bedroom apartments located on the 2nd floor with a BENEFIT of TWO PRIVATE TERRACE located in the heart of Wandsworth with this stylish NEW DEVELOPMENT of OSIERS POINT.
Colliers International is pleased to introduce Osiers Point, a BRAND NEW stylish DEVELOPMENT of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments located in the SOUGHT AFTER area of WANDSWORTH, London.
The development is located in Wandsworth, a REWARING part of London to live in. With beautiful PARKS, fantastic RESTURANTS, traditional PUBS and a wide range of things to do, you’ll have it all on your DOORSTEP at Osiers Point.
With the RIVER THAMES CLOSE to Osiers Point, there are many beautiful RIVERSIDE WALKS, cycle paths and art installations, such as the Putney Sculpture Trail, to enjoy close. The nearby Southside SHOPPING CENTRE, cinema and restaurant complex offers a WEALTH of leisure activities, as does King George’s Park with its PICTURESQUE ponds, tennis courts and football pitches.
Osiers Point is close to an ARRAY of transport links, whether you’re travelling by bus, train or the underground. with EASY REACH to Central London and WATERLOO or VICTORIA. Wandsworth Town rail station is just ONE STOP from CLAPHAM JUNCTION – making it EASY to get just about ANYWHERE in the UK.
Property features to note:
- Private terrace
- Secure cycle storage
- Open plan kitchen/living dining area
- Integrated kitchen appliances
Please note the CGI images provided are intended for illustrative purposes only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED180119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.