3 bedroom terraced house for saleFreshbrook Road, LANCING
- Mid Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Generous Garden
We are pleased to present to you this opportunity to purchase a Mid Terrace HOUSE in Freshbrook Road, Lancing. The property offers THREE bedrooms, family bathroom, separate W/C, two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen and a conservatory. Call now to arrange your viewing!
GUIDE PRICE £280,000 to £300,000
Fox and Sons are pleased to present to you this opportunity to purchase a Mid Terrace House in Freshbrook Road, Lancing.
This property is only a short walk to the train station which would be perfect for commuting to Brighton, London and Portsmouth; it is also near to Lancing Village and all the shops as well as the local bus routes.
On the ground floor of the house you will see a reception room to the front, the second reception room that leads to the conservatory and the modern fitted kitchen, on the first floor you will find two bedrooms, family bathroom and separate W/C, on the second floor there is the third bedroom!
Call us now to arrange your viewing!
Textured ceiling, radiator, fitted cupboard, stairs to first floor
Lounge 11' 6" MAX x 10' 10" MAX ( 3.51m MAX x 3.30m MAX )
Natural stone fire place with grate, textured ceiling, TV point, telephone point, double glazed bay window to front.
Dining Room 13' 9" MAX x 11' MAX ( 4.19m MAX x 3.35m MAX )
Feature fireplace, glazed door to conservatory.
Kitchen 7' 11" MAX x 5' 6" MAX ( 2.41m MAX x 1.68m MAX )
Stainless steel sink, unit with roll top work surface, wall and base level units, four ring gas hob and oven, part tiled walls, double glazed window to rear.
UPVC with polycarbonate roof, doors to garden.
Textured ceiling, stairs to the second floor.
Bedroom One 11' 5" MAX x 8' 6" MAX ( 3.48m MAX x 2.59m MAX )
Textured ceiling, radiator, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" MAX x 10' 1" MAX ( 3.53m MAX x 3.07m MAX )
Textured ceiling, built in wardrobes, double glazed window to rear.
Closed coupled W/C
Frosted double glazed window to rear, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and a shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, vinyl flooring.
Textured ceiling, door to
Bedroom Three 13' 5" MAX x 10' 11" MAX ( 4.09m MAX x 3.33m MAX )
Textured ceiling, UPVC window with front aspect, radiator, fitted double and triple wardrobe, eaves storage.
Chippings and concrete path to front door
Approx. 75' landscaped and decked throughout. garden shed, rear gate access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72309323.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCG103641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lancing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.