3 bedroom terraced house for salePortland Avenue, Gravesend, Kent
- 3 bedroom mid terraced house
- Popular Singlewell area
- Deceptively spacious
- Ideal for town centre and railway station
- Good condition throughout
- EPC energy rating D (66)
This well presented terraced home is situated in the popular Singlewell area away from the hustle and bustle yet within easy reach of all amenities.
The property is within easy access to the A2/M2 motorway networks and just under three quarters of a mile to Gravesend town centre giving you the option to enjoy the buzz of shops and the night life with a choice of bars and restaurants. If this is not enough for you then why not enjoy a night out in central London using the high speed service reaching London in just over twenty minutes. For a fresh morning jog, walking the dog or somewhere for the kids to let off some steam, the popular Woodlands Park is just around the corner.
The house itself is very deceiving from the outside as, once inside, you will be pleasantly surprised by the living space it has to offer. The doors between the lounge and dining room can be thrown open creating that feeling of space and is great for entertaining. The modern kitchen and breakfast areas, at the rear, are definitely out to impress and, as we all know, the kitchen is where everybody seems to congregate and, luckily, there is plenty of room for this to happen. Upstairs the three bedrooms are well-proportioned and will save any arguments amongst the children.
Simply collect your belongings and move straight in as there is no work to be done here!
- SPLIT LEVEL GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'5 into bay x 10'5 (4.09m x 3.18m)
- Dining Room: 11'4 x 10'8 (3.46m x 3.25m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'5 x 8'6 (2.87m x 2.59m)
- Breakfast Area: 9'3 x 8'1 (2.82m x 2.47m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'1 x 10'9 (4.30m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 8'8 (3.25m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'9 x 8'1 (3.58m x 2.47m)
- Bathroom/Shower Room: 8'2 x 5'6 (2.49m x 1.68m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72309686.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11136719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.