4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGipsy Lane, Old Whittington, Chesterfield
- Four Bedrooms
*** FOUR BED FAMILY HOME ***
* This fantastic Four Bedroomed semi-detached house offers almost 1000 sq. ft. of well appointed accommodation, sitting on a generous plot with ample off-street parking in this convenient residential location, well placed for the amenities in Old and New Whittington, and also for routes into the Town Centre and Sheffield.
* Gas Central heating and uPVC double glazing *
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen/Diner, Rear Hall with Cloaks W/C off, Four Bedrooms and Family Bathroom *
* Outside: There is a pebbled driveway to the front providing off-street parking. A path leads down the side of the property to the generous east facing enclosed rear garden, which comprises a paved patio, garden pond and mature lawn with borders and a garden store *
General - Gas central Heating (Baxi combi)
Majority uPVC doubled glazed windows and doors (except understairs store and down stairs W.C)
Gross internal floor area - 996 sq ft (92.5 sq m)
Council Tax Band - A
Secondary School Catchment Area - Whittington Green School
Entrance Hall - Which has a tiled floor and a built-in understair storage area.
Living Room - 3.99m x 3.81m (13'1" x 12'6") - A good sized front facing reception room, with a modern wall mounted electric fire.
Kitchen/Diner - 5.23m x 2.79m (17'2" x 9'2") - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of medium oak wall, drawer and base units with complimentary work surfaces over and a 1 1/2 bowl stainless sink with mixer tap.
There is an integrated electric oven and four ring gas hob. There is space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and a space for a fridge.
There is access to a useful built-in pantry and a separate door leading through into the .......
Rear Entrance Hall - With tiled flooring and a built-in storage cupboard housing the Baxi combi boiler.
A door leads out onto the rear garden and a further door leads through to the ...
Cloaks / Wc - With a low flush WC.
Landing - With a built-in storage cupboard and a loft hatch with pull down ladder to a partly boarded roof space with lighting.
Bedroom Two - 3.81m x 2.59m (12'6" x 8'6") - A second good sized front facing double bedroom.
Bedroom One - 4.22m x 3.02m (13'10" x 9'11") - A generous rear facing double bedroom.
Bedroom Three - 3.23m x 2.03m (10'7" x 6'8") - A rear facing small double bedroom with built-in pull down bed.
Bedroom Four - 2.59m x 2.26m (8'6" x 7'5") - A front facing single bedroom with built-in overstairs storage area.
Bathroom - 1.85m x 1.70m (6'1" x 5'7") - Being fully tiled and comprising a white three piece suite consisting of a panelled bath with an electric shower over and bath shower taps, low flush W.C and wall hung wash hand basin. Tiled flooring.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a pebbled driveway providing ample off-street parking. A path leads down the side of the property with gated access to the rear.
The generous enclosed east facing rear garden has a paved patio, garden pond. and a generous lawn with mature shrubs and a outhouse/ store.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27743256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.