6 bedroom terraced house for saleAcomb Street, Manchester
- Auction Date: 19th - 20th September 2018
- Six bedroom terrace property
- Currently let at £1,300 pcm (£15,600 per annum)
- Potential income of £25,000 pa
- Potential to rent on a room by room basis
- Accommodation set over three floors
- Large open plan kitchen/ dining room area
- Good condition throughout
- Excellent rental location
- Close to city centre - good transport links
•For Sale By Online Auction – 19th and 20th September 2018
•Guide Price: £185,000+
•Potential rent of £25,000 pa
•Six bedroom freehold terraced house
•Excellent rental location
The six-bedroom terrace property comprises accommodation arranged over three storeys. The ground floor comprises a large open plan kitchen/ dining room, lounge area, two bedrooms and two shower rooms.
To the first floor, there are a further two bedrooms (one ensuite), communal area and shower room.
The third floor comprises two more double bedrooms, communal area and a shower room.
Externally, the property benefits on street parking within the vicinity.
The property is located on Acomb Street, between Moss Lane and Great Southern Street. Nearby amenities include; Manchester Academy High School, St Mary’s Hospital, along with a variety of local retail stores and supermarkets.
The property benefits from being only two miles from Manchester city centre, and is within easy reach of Manchester Picadilly train station.
Manchester is situated approximately 41 miles north-west of Sheffield, 40 miles south-west of Leeds and just 34 miles north-east of Liverpool.
Services - We understand the property to have mains electricity, water and drainage.
Tenure - Freehold
Council Tax - The property is rated in Council Tax Band A. Council Tax payable (2017/18) is approximately £1,001.
Guide Price - £185,000+
Buyer’S Premium - 2% (min. £3,600) inc. VAT
Sell Your Property - If you are thinking of selling your property, contact us now for a free appraisal and benefit from:
•0% Seller Fee
•£0 Entry Fee
•£0 Marketing Costs
•20 Working Day Completion
The property is currently let at £1,300 pcm (£15,600 per annum), reflecting an annual gross yield of 8.43%%, based on the guide price. However, there is potential to increase the rental income, subject to obtaining the necessary licensing certificates, if the property is let on a room by room basis at £80 per week per room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72311342.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27743073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Pye Property, Nottingham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call John Pye Property, Nottingham on 0115 970 6060.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.