3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCutbush Lane, Shinfield, RG2
- Picturesque village location
- Well regarded local schools
- Excellent transport links
- Wholly private development
- Help to buy available
- Perfect for growing or mature families
This fantastic three bedroom home in a picturesque location is surrounded by beautiful countryside and offers a great quality of life. It has been designed and finished to a high standard, offering a blank canvas for your family to make your mark.
Littlebrook is a beautiful development of new homes located on a WHOLLY PRIVATE development in the picturesque village of Shinfield, perfect for GROWING OR MATURE FAMILIES. Littlebrook benefits from great local amenities, EXCELLENT LOCAL TRANSPORT LINKS so you can get to busy nearby towns like Reading and London as well as a range of WELL-REGARDED LOCAL SCHOOLS including Hillside Primary school and Oakbank Secondary school. Discover a brand new way of life.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Living/Dining area 5.41m (17'9) max x 4.78m (15'8) max
Kitchen 3.43m (11'3) x 2.69m (8'10)
Bedroom 1 4.29m (14'1) x 2.69m (8'10)
Bedroom 2 3m (9'10) x 2.69m (8'10)
Bedroom 3 3.28m (10'9) x 2.01m (6'7)
Local Authority: Wokingham Borough Council
Council Tax Band: To be confirmed
Disclaimer: Please note the images shown are taken from Bellway Homes show homes at Littlebrook and therefore do not reflect the finishes or layout of this property
From Reading proceed up London Road and at the roundabout take the first exit onto the A327. Continue on the A327/Shinfield Road for approximately 2.5 miles. Continue over the roundabout, signposted Shinfield. At the traffic lights bear right then take the turning on the left into Cutbush Lane where the development will be found after a short distance.
Help to Buy: Equity Loan is the government-backed initiative aimed at helping homebuyers across England purchase a new-build home with as little as a 5% deposit. Similar schemes are also available in Scotland and Wales, with a scheme specific to property in London also in operation.
Through Help to Buy: Equity Loan homebuyers with a minimum of 5% deposit will be eligible to receive an interest free equity loan from the government of up to 20% of the value of their new home, leaving them only needing to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society.
The scheme is available to both first-time buyers and existing homeowners on new-build properties up to a maximum value of £600,000.
The equity loan must be repaid after 25 years, or earlier if you sell your property and is interest free for the first five years. From year six a fee of 1.75% is payable on the equity loan, which rises annually by RPI inflation plus 1%.
Help to Buy: Equity Loan is available to homebuyers regardless of their annual personal income with mortgages available from a number of high street lenders.
Help to Buy Terms and conditions
Help to Buy is subject to the Homes and Communities Agencys (HCA) terms and conditions and is available on new build homes up to £600,000 to customers where the property represents their only residence.
Not available on second, additional homes, buy-to-let or let-to-buy properties. HomeBuy agent eligibility check required.
The equity loan is interest free for the first five years and needs to be a minimum of 10% of the purchase price up to a maximum of 20%.
After five years, an annual fee of 1.75% of the outstanding equity loan is charged. This is increased annually by RPI plus 1%. The equity loan must be repaid after 25 years, or earlier if you sell your home.
A monthly management fee of £1 is payable by the equity loan borrower by direct debit, from the start of the loan until it is repaid. The management fee and interest fees are not capital repayments to the equity loan and do not reduce the amount owing.
Help to Buy operates under terms and conditions imposed by the HCA and may be subject to change. Please visit www.helptobuy.gov.uk for further information.
* Stylish, contemporary kitchen units by Symphony Kitchens with soft close door and drawers
* 1.5 stainless steel bowl sink with Monobloc mixer tap
* Stainless steel Zanussi electric fan assisted oven, four ring gas hob and hood with stainless steel splashback
* Space and service for free standing washing machine
Lighting and Electrical:
* Media plates in living areas and master bedroom
* Pendant lighting to living/dining areas and bedrooms
* Batten holder lighting to garage
Bathroom and En-suite:
* Award winning Roca white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
* Half height tiling behind WC and basin and tiled window sill
* Half height tiling around bath
* Landscaping to front garden
* Turf and patio to rear garden
* Footpath to front entrance door
* Outside tap
* Light to front entrance
* Timber fencing to boundaries
* All garages to have power and light within plot curtilage
* White painted softwood staircase
* Internal walls and ceiling finished in white matt emulsion throughout
* White painted internal doors with chrome ironmongery and half height, clear glazed doors where indicated on plans
* 'Ideal' high efficiency combination boiler or cylinder system
* White UPVC windows
* Gas central heating
* 10 year NHBC warranty
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-72311507.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 91769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.