2 bedroom detached house for saleNew Road, Teignmouth
- Light and airy, yet warm and comfortable
- 2 Double bedrooms, master ensuite
- Traditionally built, low maintenance building
- Over 1000 sq ft of living space
- South facing garden and patio
- 2 car parking spaces
- Rear storage area
- Finished to a high standard
- Mains powered, interconnected fire alarms
Coach House provides a wonderful opportunity to purchase a two-bedroomed, freehold detached house on the East side of Teignmouth. Originally built as the Coach House for Cross Park, it was rebuilt in 2004 and extensively refurbished and upgraded to a reverse level house in 2017. It is now a modern home built in a villa style situated in a prime location. Traditional cavity wall construction means it is well insulated providing a warm and comfortable home during the winter and a light and airy feel during the summer.
Decking path leading to front door with stairs to:
OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA (5.4 m x 5.2 m) WITH KITCHEN. (3.3 m x 2.6 m). Induction hob, inbuilt electric oven and sink. Beech topped peninsula cabinets separate kitchen from the light and airy living space. Loft hatch and ladder to boarded area. Sea views across to Babbacombe.
Arch leading to UTILITY ROOM with space for fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. There is a worktop with sink. Door leads to SHOWER ROOM AND TOILET with sea views over Lyme Bay.
Downstairs, the entrance hall leads to;
BEDROOM 1 4.7 m x 5.3 m. Two windows to front. Door to EN-SUITE BATHROOM/WC with white panelled shower bath, washbasin and WC.
BEDROOM 2 4.3 m x 3.0 m. Porthole window to rear through under stairs storage area. ENSUITE TOILET with WC and washbasin.
Outside there is a covered storage area to the rear of the property. To the front there is an enclosed and sheltered south facing patio with raised flower bed. Access is through a door from bedroom 1 or a gate from the gravelled driveway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72313172.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8678776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.