3 bedroom terraced house for saleRochelle Close, London
- Well Presented Town House
- Beautiful Kitchen through to Dining Room
- Three Double Bedrooms and a Study
- Family Bathroom and Downstairs Shower Room
- Fully enclosed Rear Garden
- Close to the Amenities on St Johns Hill
- Within Walking Distance to Clapham Junction (NR)
This substantial townhouse provides flexible living accommodation over three floors and would make an ideal family home or rental investment. The internal space comprises an entrance hall with downstairs shower room and study, great size kitchen through to dining room with access to the rear, stairs leading up to the main reception room and master bedroom, further stairs leading up to the top floor comprising two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefits include double glazing throughout, garage and a well maintained rear garden.
Rochelle Close is a quiet residential no through road that runs just off St Johns Hill, providing a good selection of local amenities. Clapham Junction is a short walk away for a larger array of shopping and leisure facilities as well as the extremely well connected Clapham Junction National Rail Station. The River Thames and Wandsworth Common are also close by.
EPC band: C
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.