1 bedroom flat for saleStation Road, Westcliff-On-Sea
- One bedroom ground floor flat
- Massive lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Courtyard rear garden
- 84 year lease
- Close to Westcliff station
- Double bedroom
- £300 for ground rent and service charge
***GUIDE PRICE - £140,000 to £150,000***
BM Property Agents are thrilled to offer onto the market on a sole agency basis this large one bedroom ground floor flat based in Westcliff which is a very short walk from Westcliff mainline railway station, the seafront, Hamlet Court Road strip and local bus routes.
The property has a good size lounge, a large kitchen with a cooker and washing machine, three piece modern bathroom suite with a shower over the bath, a large double bedroom with a fitted wardrobe and access to a small courtyard garden. The property has gas central heating (n/t) which is operated through a combi boiler and has double glazed windows throughout.
There are 84 years remaining on the lease.
NO ONWARD CHAIN.
£300 per year for ground rent and service charges.
Lounge - 16'47 x - 14'08
Kitchen - 11'84 x 10'20
Bedroom - 15'00 x 9'86
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8677476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BM Property Agents, Westliff-on-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.