4 bedroom detached house for saleMoor Top, Leeds
- Stone detached cottage
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Dining kitchen & utility room
- Downstairs shower room
- Gardens, drive & garage
- Alarm system
- Highly sought after location
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this superb Grade ll listed stone detached cottage which offers a WEALTH OF CHARM AND CHARACTER and benefits from FOUR BEDROOMS, two reception rooms, GARDENS and OFF STREET PARKING with DETACHED GARAGE. An early viewing is essential!
We are pleased to offer for sale this superb Grade II listed stone detached cottage, which offers a wealth of charm and character and is situated within this highly popular and convenient location. The property briefly comprises of; sun room, downstairs shower room, lounge, dining room, dining kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally are gardens to the front and rear. There is a driveway and garage providing off street parking. An internal inspection is absolutely essential.
Having a side entrance door, tiled flooring and windows to the three sides.
Downstairs Shower Room
Having a W.C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, laminate flooring, exposed beams and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 19' 2" x 10' 7" ( 5.84m x 3.23m )
A larger than average lounge with a feature 'inglenook' fireplace, exposed beams, a radiator, an internal stained glass window and a window and door to the front elevation.
Dining Room 12' x 10' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.23m )
Having exposed beams, a radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Dining Kitchen 12' 7" x 11' 2" ( 3.84m x 3.40m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, incorporating a Belfast sink, cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing for a dishwasher, tiled flooring, exposed beams and a door and window to the rear elevation.
Having work surfaces, a sink, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, tiled flooring, exposed beams and a radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.61m x 3.25m )
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, exposed apex beams, a radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' x 7' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.34m )
Having a radiator, exposed beams and a window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.95m )
A double bedroom with built in wardrobes, exposed beams, a radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Four 11' x 7' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.36m )
Having built in wardrobes, exposed beams, a radiator and a window to the side elevation.
A three piece suite comprising; W.C, vanity unit with granite top and a wash hand basin inset, panelled bath with a shower over, fully tiled walls, a radiator, exposed beams and a window to the side elevation.
There are gardens to the front and rear of the property. The private and enclosed rear garden is flagged for ease of maintenance with established borders, a rockery and a patio area. There is also a pebbled driveway leading to a stone detached garage.
Having an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72316952.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY106024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.