3 bedroom flat for saleWallcroft, Durdham Park, BRISTOL, BS6 6XJ
Sold by Us
- Purpose-built apartment
- Third floor with lift access
- Stunning, over 28ft lounge/diner
- A light and airy property with large windows
- Lovely view over Durdham Downs
- On-site/resident manager
- Entry phone system
- Undercroft garage
- No chain
- c. 141 sq. m. / 1518 sq. ft. (Source: EPC)
A stunning third floor apartment in Wallcroft, part of the renowned Durdhamside development in Redland, overlooking Durdham Downs.
This property is extremely spacious and well-presented. It has generous proportions throughout, including a welcoming central hallway, three bedrooms, a contemporary bathroom with roll-top bath and separate shower cubicle, a large well-appointed kitchen/diner and a separate utility room.
The exceptionally spacious lounge/diner, measuring over 28 ft, has large windows and also opens onto a sun-room via patio-style doors. Both these rooms enjoy a westerly aspect and floor-to-ceiling windows, which flood the flat with light and enable you to fully enjoy the fabulous views over the Clifton and Durdham Downs.
The two main bedrooms also benefit from the view over the Downs, while the kitchen/diner, bathroom and third bedroom/study benefit from a pleasant outlook in the other direction, towards the centre of Bristol and beyond.
The apartments within Durdhamside benefit from lift access, an onsite/resident manager and visitors parking. This apartment also benefits from a generous under-croft garage.
Redland is one of Bristol's most desirable suburbs. It offers a wonderful mix of properties, parks, schools, amenities and transport links, making it an ideal location for people of all age groups. The neighbouring suburbs of Clifton, Westbury Park and Henleaze, plus the close proximity to the city centre (c. 2 miles), add to its appeal, as does the proximity to private and NHS hospitals and well-regarded private and state schools. There are excellent public transport links via bus or train.
This property is being sold with no onward chain.
As this is a leasehold property you are likely to be responsible for management charges and ground rent. You may also incur fees for items such as leasehold packs and in addition you will also need to check the remaining length of the lease. You must therefore consult with your legal representatives on these matters at the earliest opportunity before making a decision to purchase.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72319586.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 357289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.