3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGladstone Terrace, Stanningley, Pudsey, West Yorkshire
- Modern extended semi-detached
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Three bedrooms
- Light and airy living room
- Spacious extended dining kitchen
- Enclosed rear garden
- Off street parking for two cars
- Popular residential location
Offering deceptively spacious and beautifully presented accommodation arranged over two floors, this attractive extended modern semi-detached property is situated in a popular residential location which is ideally placed for easy commuting into the centre of Leeds. Internal viewing is essential to appreciate this excellent property.
Featuring uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating the accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor: entrance hall with guest WC, light and airy living room with a staircase leading to the first floor, and a separate L-shaped extended dining kitchen which is fitted with a range of contemporary wall and base units and the dining area being flooded with natural light and having double doors leading out to the rear garden. To the first floor there are three nicely proportioned bedrooms and the house bathroom which is part-tiled and fitted with a modern white three piece suite. Externally there is a garden to the front and an enclosed garden to the rear which is predominantly laid to lawn with a patio and storage shed. There are two allocated parking spaces behind the rear garden as well as a number of visitor spaces.
Stanningley is a popular area of West Leeds and is compressed between the areas of Pudsey, Farsley, Bramley and Rodley and dissected by Stanningley Road that forms an arterial route towards Leeds City Centre and out to Bradford. This area is ideal for the business commuter as there are various bus routes that run to both city centres and surrounding districts, as well as New Pudsey and Bramley Railway Stations. Conveniently placed a short distance away is the Owlcotes Shopping Centre that provides the consumer with both Asda and Marks & Spencer superstores and ample car parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72320405.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADE170070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.