3 bedroom terraced house for saleProspect Grove, Gravesend, Kent
- 3 double bedroom terraced house
- Open plan living accommodation
- Close to town centre and railway station
- Good condition throughout
- Low maintenance rear garden
- EPC energy rating E
Tucked away from the main road and set down a quiet side street, is this large mid terraced family home. If there is ever a house that needs to be viewed in order to appreciate its sheer size, then this is it!
The ground floor is extremely spacious and, with the doors open between the lounge/diner and the living area, the layout allows the opportunity for the downstairs to become completely open plan, making this the perfect space for entertaining. However, if you prefer some 'down time' away from the kids, then you can just as easily cosy up in front of the television and tune into the latest goings on in ‘soap land'.
Upstairs you will find three large double bedrooms, (YES! All doubles). As all of the rooms are of such a good size, there could even be the opportunity to create a second bathroom upstairs (STPP) should you wish to do so.
There is also a cellar in the basement which could just be the answer to all your storage needs or, perhaps this room would be better suited to you as a games room for the children, somewhere to hide away all the toys when your guests come calling.
Commuters will be pleased to know that this house is within walking distance to the town centre and Gravesend railway station, offering a high speed service whisking you into the city in just over twenty minutes, giving you an easy commute to and from work.
What the Owner says:
When we first viewed this house, over 10 years ago, we were immediately impressed with the amount of space. It was a lot bigger than expected, with the high ceilings and the period features, we instantly fell in love with it. We have carried out quite a lot of work to the property over the years, including fitting a new bathroom, landscaping the rear garden to create a second patio area at the bottom of the garden and general redecorating throughout the house.
The house is just a short stroll away from the promenade by the river where we have often enjoyed the festivals and funfairs that the are hosted there.
We are moving to be closer to our family but have loved living here and hope the new owners enjoy it just as much.
- Cellar: 15'5 (4.70m) x 11'7 (3.53m) narrowing to 9'7 (2.92m)
- SPLIT LEVEL GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 12'11 x 11'4 (3.94m x 3.46m)
- Dining Area: 12'0 x 10'7 (3.66m x 3.23m)
- Living Area: 15'4 x 15'1 (4.68m x 4.60m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'8 x 9'1 (3.56m x 2.77m)
- Bathroom: 7'4 x 5'7 (2.24m x 1.70m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'8 x 11'5 (4.78m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'1 x 9'3 (4.60m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'4 x 10'7 (3.46m x 3.23m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72325151.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11136714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.