5 bedroom detached house for saleFairview Avenue, Wigmore , ME8
Offers in Region of
- No chain
- In need of decorating
- Five bedroom detached
- Wet room and three separate W.C's
- Parking for approximately 8 cars
- Garage measuring 17'11 x 10'04
- Sought after location
- South east facing rear garden measuring approximately 129'00 x 39'
Fantastic opportunity to purchase a five bedroom chalet style bungalow in the sough after location of Wigmore. Internally the property is in need of modernising, giving a unique opportunity for the new owner to put their stamp on it. We believe that originally this property was built as a two bedroom bungalow and it has been extensively extended to the ground floor and also into the loft. Internally and to the front and side there is extensive parking and access to a detached garage. To the rear there is a mature south east facing rear garden complete with numerous fruit trees and measuring approximately 129'00 x 39'. Internally and to the ground floor there are three bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, conservatory/lean-to, two W.C's and a wet room. To the first floor there are two further bedrooms and another W.C. We feel this property will generate a lot of interest and in order to avoid disappointment contact the Greyfox sales team in Rainham to book your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72325790.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10518647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greyfox Estate Agents, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.