3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMatlock Road, Caversham Heights
- Unusually large three bedroomed semi-detached
- Super, south facing garden
- Double garage to the rear
- Recently replaced bathroom
- Caversham Primary School catchment area
- Walk to the Station
- Goodt condition
- Many recent improvements
Situated within this sought after road in the heart of Caversham Heights is this unusually large 1930`s built three bedroomed semi-detached house which has undergone extensive improvement in recent years and is presented in good decorative order throughout. The property enjoys a super south facing rear garden approaching 90ft in depth benefiting from a high degree of privacy. To the rear of the garden is a very useful multi-purpose double garage with light and power and an up and over door and to the front and side of the property is a driveway affording parking for several vehicles. Both Caversham and Reading centres are within walking distance as is Reading Mainline Railway Station. Furthermore, the property is within the catchment area for the highly regarded and outstanding Caversham Primary School and Highdown Secondary School and Sixth Form College. Matlock Road is conveniently placed for all local amenities including shops, parkland, excellent health and fitness centres and three great golf courses. Beautiful South Oxfordshire countryside is a short distance and an early viewing is strongly recommended by the vendors sole agent.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridges Estate Agents , Caversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.