3 bedroom terraced house for saleEccleston Avenue, Ellesmere Port
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED
- GARDENS FRONT AND REAR
The property is being offered with no chain and has been completely refurbished throughout. The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, second reception room and conservatory. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom.
**NO CHAIN!**Jones and Chapman are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom mid terrace in the popular residential area of Ellesmere Port. The property is being offered with no chain and has been completely refurbished throughout to a very high standard. In brief the ground floor comprises; an entrance porch, entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, second reception room and conservatory. To the first floor the property comprises three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally it has a well maintained front garden, and a well-proportioned rear garden. Viewing is essential to truly appreciate what this accommodation has to offer.
Side aspect double glazed door, side and front double glazed window, timber door to entrance hall.
Timber door to reception room, stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 19' 9" x 9' 4" max ( 6.02m x 2.84m max )
Front aspect double glazed window, two radiators and laminate flooring.
2nd Reception Room 10' 3" Max x 9' into recess ( 3.12m Max x 2.74m into recess )
Double glazed door to front aspect, built-in cupboard housing meters and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 8' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.69m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, range of wall and base units with complimentary solid oak work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated electric fan oven with integrated ceramic hob, part tiled walls, space for free standing fridge freezer, tiled floor.
Conservatory 10' 5" x 6' 1" ( 3.17m x 1.85m )
UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect, lights and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to first floor landing from hall, loft access and timber doors giving access to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 1" max x 11' 2" into recess ( 4.29m max x 3.40m into recess )
Irregular shaped room. Front aspect double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 7' 9" max ( 3.40m x 2.36m max )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" max x 9' 2" max ( 3.78m max x 2.79m max )
Irregular shaped room. Rear aspect double glazed window, built-in wardrobes housing combi-boiler and radiator.
Rear aspect double glazed window, towel rail radiator, extractor fan, panel enclosed bath, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, low level WC. Part tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
Garage with power and light and up and over access door. Private access door to rear garden.
To the front of the property there is a paved garden.
To the rear of the property there is private enclosed garden with lawned area and paved area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72329048.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU105496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.