3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 78 The Houghton Egstow Park Off Derby Road, Clay Cross, Chesterfield
- Open plan kitchen/dining with French doors leading to the garden
- Living room with open access to the kitchen/dining area
- Mater bedroom with en suite and built in wardrobe
- Laundry room & Downstairs cloakroom
- Parking Full NHBC Guarantee
PLOT 78 THE HOUGHTON a luxurious three bedroom semi detached home... NOW RESERVED...More plots releasing soon... DON'T MISS OUT ON THESE BEAUTIFUL HOMES....Located on the exciting New Development of Egstow Park. Please Call Now For Further Information DONT MISS OUT ON THESE BEAUTIFUL HOMES
Egstow Park is an exciting New Development located just off the main Derby Road in Clay Cross. The development offers an exclusive range of 2,3 & 4 bedroom properties, designed to a high specification throughout.
Welcome to St. Modwen Homes
At St. Modwen Homes we're committed to delivering high quality homes that really stand out from the competition. That's why, at just a few years old, we're already a multi-award winning house builder.
We work closely with our architects to ensure each property is cleverly thought out with the new owner in mind, from spacious rooms, to in-built storage and great local amenities.
What's more, each house is designed with large windows and higher than average ceilings allowing light to flood through your new home, not to mention the carefully designed kitchens and top quality fixtures that we include as standard.
Whether you're looking for your first home or moving up the property ladder, our friendly sales teams are always happy to help you find your perfect home and, with a number of house buying initiatives on offer, it won't be long before you're enjoying the St. Modwen Homes' difference.
Opem Plan Kitchen/dining
*Computer generated images are indicative only. External finishes, materials, layouts, window positions and styles may vary. Interior photography shows typical St. Modwen home interior and may include upgrades that do not come as standard*
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-72329681.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSF100419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.