3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrown Close, Chesterfield
- Three bedrooms semi detached property
- Large kitchen diner with French doors
- Quiet, cul-de-sac location
- Two tiered, great sized rear garden
- Fantastic views to the rear of the property!
- Downstairs WC and Utility Room
- Double glazed and central heated throughout
YOPA are pleased to bring to market this beautifully presented, three bedroom semi detached property! In a cul de sac location, which is close to local schools and public transport links, and a short drive from Chesterfield town centre and commuter links. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen diner, utility room/downstairs WC, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the rear of the property is a two tiered garden; the top tier is an extensive decked terrace offering fantastic views across the countryside and the bottom tier is a lawned area with a garden shed for storage. The family home is tucked away on a corner plot, with a driveway for parking. Viewing is required to appreciate the space on offer!
The property has double glazing and is central heated throughout.
We are advised that the property is Freehold in tenure.
uPVC door gives access to the property. Laminate flooring within and good sized under stairs storage.
With a front facing window, laminate flooring and a TV point within.
This sizeable kitchen diner has French doors leading to the decked terrace and provides ample natural light. The kitchen is comprised of a variety of wall and base units with contrasting worktops, a breakfast bar with under counter space for a fridge and/or freezer and a built in storage cupboard. With an electric oven and four ring gas hob. Giving access to a secondary hallway before the downstairs WC/Utility room.
uPVC door leads to the rear garden.
Downstairs WC/Utility Room
With a low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin and heated towel rail. The room also has a base unit with plumbing and space for a washing machine.
With carpet to the flooring and access to all first floor accommodation and loft space.
This double bedroom is situated to the rear of the property and has views across the countryside. With built in sliding wardrobes, the room is large enough for additional furniture.
To the front of the property, this double bedroom has carpet to the flooring and a window.
A single sized room with a front facing window.
The modern suite, fitted in late 2017, comprises of a low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin and a heated towel rail. The room is fully tiled with a bathtub and shower unit.
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 49877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.