3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeamhill Road, Anslow, Burton-On-Trent
- John Taylor school catchment
- Mosley Academy Catchment
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Large rear garden
- Ample off road parking
- Traditional space and style
- En suite to master bedroom
**JOHN TAYLOR HIGH SCHOOL and THE MOSELEY ACADEMY CATCHMENTS ** A TRADITIONAL 3 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME in a HIGHLY POPULAR AREA. Offering TRADITIONAL SPACE and STYLE throughout with a LARGE REAR GARDEN, THROUGH LOUNGE, EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM, AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING and MUCH MUCH MORE.
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED and MUCH IMPROVED, TRADITIONAL semi detached property in A VERY POPULAR ROAD in BEAMHILL. The current owners have spent considerable time and effort to make this FAMILY HOME highly appealing and will appeal to any modern family that is looking for all of the SPACE and STYLE that a property of this era offers. Situated within the John Taylor High School and The Mosley Academy Catchment area which are highly respected schools within the local area, this STUNNING PROPERTY caters for every modern families needs.
Having entrance door to the front elevation, double glazed windows to the front and side elevation, radiator and laminate flooring.
Fitted with WC and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail and single glazed window to the side elevation.
Lounge 11' 4" x 10' 5" into bay ( 3.45m x 3.17m into bay )
Having double glazed bay window to the front elevation, radiator and TV and telephone point.
Dining Area 13' 11" into recess x 11' 4" ( 4.24m into recess x 3.45m )
Having radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors and archway leading to:
Kitchen 11' 1" max x 6' 10" max (irregular shape) ( 3.38m max x 2.08m max (irregular shape) )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, integral electric oven and Induction hob with extractor fan over, space and plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, vinyl flooring and two double glazed windows to the side elevation.
Utility Room 7' x 5' 10" ( 2.13m x 1.78m )
Having storage cupboards and work surfaces, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation and door leading to the garden.
Conservatory 10' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.46m )
Having UPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation with fitted blinds, radiator, laminate flooring and door leading to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator and loft access.
Bedroom 1 14' 1" max x 11' 5" max (irregular shape) ( 4.29m max x 3.48m max (irregular shape) )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Fitted with shower cubicle with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 10' 5" ( 3.33m x 3.17m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 11" x 8' 5" ( 2.11m x 2.57m )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation and radiator.
Fitted with bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls, radiator, built-in storage cupboards and obscure double glazed window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking for three vehicles and a large garden with a lawned area and planted beds being enclosed by fenced boundaries. To the rear is a large lawned garden with open views and an outside toilet housed within a brick built outbuilding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72336533.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT204019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.