2 bedroom terraced house for saleBarbrook Avenue, Heybridge, Maldon, CM9
- Brand new home
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge/diner with double doors to the garden
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Modern fitted kitchen
- En-suite, family bathroom & WC
- 10 Year NHBC warranty
- Help to buy scheme (only 5% deposit required)
Please note - Photos are of an alternative 'Montrose' design home so please use pictures as a GUIDE only
BRAND NEW HOME - PLOT 23, THE MONTROSE.
Located on Bentall Place, constructed by messrs Bellway, this beautifully designed property is ready to move in to. Finished to a high standard and providing well proportioned accommodation comprising; modern fitted kitchen, ground floor cloakroom, lounge/diner with double doors leading out to the garden, two bedrooms, en-suite to the master and a first floor bathroom. Externally there is a good sized rear garden, un-overlooked from the rear aspect and two allocated parking spaces.
Location - Bentall Place is a collection of two, three and four bedroom homes, conveniently located on the edge of Heybridge, giving easy access to the A12 and Hatfield Peverel mainline train station linking you to London Liverpool Street. Maldon Town centre is within approximately 1 mile providing a range of shopping and recreational facilities as well as famous Promenade park and Hythe Quay. Chelmsford City and the ancient town of Colchester are within 10 and 15 miles respectively.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15061919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holden Estate Agents, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.