2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePlot 1, The Donwell, Foxwood Grove, Cote Road, Bampton
- PRIVATE CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM
- SMEG INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- DOORS TO REAR GARDEN
- UNDERFLOOR HEATING THROUGHOUT
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- CONTEMPORARY ROCA BATHROOMS/EN-SUITES
- PORCELANOSA TILING
- DOUBLE INTEGRAL GARAGE
- 1,287 SQ FT LIVING SPACE
Plot 1 | Stunning Lemongrass kitchen | Integrated Smeg appliances | Bifold doors | Open plan living | Separate lounge and study | Underfloor heating | Double garage | Porcelanosa tiling | A-rated boiler | Low-energy lighting | Amazing New Home | SHOW HOME NOW OPEN!
The Donwell is a wonderful two bedroom / two reception bungalow which sits proudly at the threshold of Foxwood Grove. This delightful home comes with the highest specification, including a well-appointed designer, open plan kitchen/dining/family room, spacious bedrooms, separate lounge and study, double integral garage and a large rear garden.
A great specification comes as standard, including underfloor heating to gently warm your home, high quality tiling/flooring and a superb, fully fitted high quality kitchen, bringing elegance and class to your future home. Now is the time to take a closer look at what a Mears New Home can offer, our show home is open Thursday to Monday inclusive from 10am - 5pm.
Foxwood Grove is select development of just twenty one 3, 4 and 5 bedroom family homes in the desirable village of Aston. These exceptional homes make the most of the delightful rural setting in the heart of Oxfordshire, close to excellent travel networks.
Situated just four miles of the bustling and historic Market Town of Witney, Aston is also just over a mile from the picturesque village of Bampton, home of the setting of the television show, Downton Abbey. Aston Pottery, with its lovely garden, café and award winning gift shop sits on the edge of the village and is always good to visit and watch demonstrations of pottery craftsmanship.
A combination of character and design, the development is surrounded by generous areas of greenery and open space, with fantastic views over the rolling countryside. Foxwood Grove offers modern living, exclusively set within a landscape of mature trees, meadow and grassland; a perfect combination.
Part exchange, Help to Buy & even Assisted Move schemes are available at Foxwood Grove.
To find out more about this home of the exclusive Foxwood Grove development, please do not hesitate to contact our agents at Breckon & Breckon for further information
** Please note all internal photography are examples of previous Mears New Homes **
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-72351094.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIT190233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breckon & Breckon, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.