3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleOld Road, Brampton, Chesterfield
- Detached Bungalow
- GCH & Hardwood FRamed Double Glazing
- Two Reception Rooms
- Breakfast Kitchen & Utility Room
- Three Bedrooms
- En Suite Shower Room & Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage & CSS
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating: E
*** SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED BUNGALOW IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION ***
* Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain is this delightful THREE Bedroomed, TWO 'Bathroomed' Detached Bungalow offering generously proportioned and tastefully appointed accommodation, together with Garaging, in this sought after location, well placed for the local amenities in Brampton and within Brookfield School catchment.
* Gas Central Heating and Hardwood Framed Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Cloaks/WC, Generous Living Room, Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Utility Room, Three Bedrooms, En Suite Shower Room and Family Bathroom.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with mature planted borders and hedging, alongside a driveway providing ample off Street Parking and leading to the single Integral Garage. Access to either side of the property leads to the low maintenance rear garden comprising of a raised block paved patio and planted bed of shrubs.
General - Gas central heating (Glow Worm Fuelsaver Boiler)
Hardwood framed double glazed windows (except Living Room which is uPVC)
Gross internal floor area - 116.7 sq.m./1256 sq.ft. (Including garage)
Council Tax Band - D
Secondary School Catchment Area - Brookfield Academy Trust
Entrance Hall - With laminate flooring and built-in storage cupboard.
There is a door giving access to an inner hall, which has a further door giving access into the Integral Garage.
Cloaks/Wc - Fitted with a 2-piece suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Living Room - 4.29m x 4.19m (14'1 x 13'9) - Accessed from the hallway through French doors, this generous front facing reception room has a feature granite fireplace with fitted electric fire.
An open archway leads through into the ...
Dining Room - 3.53m x 2.46m (11'7 x 8'1) - A second good sized reception room, with serving hatch through to the Kitchen and sliding patio door overlooking and giving access onto the rear garden.
Bathroom - Being fully tiled and fitted with an Ideal Standard 4 piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC and separate shower cubicle with electric shower.
There is a built-in airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Bedroom Three - 3.07m x 1.70m (10'1 x 5'7) - A side facing single bedroom.
Bedroom Two - 3.07m x 2.87m (10'1 x 9'5) - A side facing double bedroom.
Master Bedroom - 3.96m x 2.97m (13'0 x 9'9) - A good sized rear facing double bedroom having an over bed fitment comprising of two single wardrobes, storage cupboards, bedside cabinets and display shelving.
A door leads through into the ...
En Suite Shower Room - Being part tiled and fitted with a modern 3-piece suite comprising a shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Chrome radiator and tiled flooring.
Breakfast Kitchen - 4.80m x 2.79m (15'9 x 9'2) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of oak wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Integrated AEG electric double oven and ceramic hob with extractor over.
Space and plumbing is provided for a dishwasher and there is space for an under counter fridge.
Utility Room - 2.97m x 1.78m (9'9 x 5'10) - Being part tiled and fitted with a matching range of oak wall, drawer and base units with complementary work surfaces over.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and there is space and vent for a tumble dryer.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with mature planted borders and hedging, alongside a driveway providing ample off Street Parking and leading to the single Integral Garage having electric 'up and over' door, light and power.
Access down either side of the property leads to the low maintenance rear garden where there are steps up to a raised block paved patio and planted bed of shrubs.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27740941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.