3 bedroom bungalow for saleSanspareil Avenue, Minster On Sea, Sheerness, Kent
- Extended 3 bedroom chalet bungalow
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Fabulous log burner in the lounge
- Walk to the local shops
- Relax in the sun room overlooking the garden
- EPC energy rating D (66)
A 3 bedroom extended detached chalet bungalow that offers a fantastic amount of space along with many luxury features. The lounge is not only a great size with plenty of room for a large 3 piece suite, it also houses a beautiful marble fireplace and includes a log burner to snuggle up to on those cold evenings. Another wow is the bathroom downstairs, it is absolutely stunning and includes both a roll top style bath plus a step in shower cubicle.
Along the back of the property is the sun room which is a lovely size with sliding patio doors opening out to the garden. The amount of rooms means that some of the them can be used for other purposes to suit your lifestyle. The whole of the first floor is the master bedroom which includes a walk-in wardrobe to house all your clothes plus a useful en-suite shower room which is great to use when you are in a rush and do not have time to run a bath.
You can bask in the rear garden which has a sunny aspect and includes a summer house, a large raised Koi Carp pond plus a wooden decking area perfect for a patio table and chairs and would be great space for those family gatherings. Why not invite your family and friends round and light up the barbecue. Do not worry if you run out of any ingredients as you have the choice of the shops at Halfway or The Broadway, Minster in the other direction.
What the Owner says:
As soon as we walked into the bungalow 17 years ago we could see it was in a state of repair but we could see the potential.
Since owning the bungalow we have added many luxurious features such as a cosy fireplace, farmhouse style kitchen with granite work surfaces, tiled and wood flooring throughout on the ground floor and carpets for the first floor, remodelled modern bathrooms and black paved the front driveway.
Family and friends have enjoyed the spacious garden with its sunny aspect which has been perfect for social gatherings.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 27'2 (8.29m) x 11'11 (3.63m) narrowing to 9'11 (3.02m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 21'10 x 9'0 (6.66m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 10'9 (3.58m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3: 15'0 x 7'7 (4.58m x 2.31m)
- Sun Room: 24'11 x 9'2 (7.60m x 2.80m)
- Dining Room/Snug: 9'4 x 8'9 (2.85m x 2.67m)
- Bathroom: 9'3 x 8'10 (2.82m x 2.69m)
- Master Bedroom: 21'1 x 12'2 (6.43m x 3.71m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 8'7 x 5'2 (2.62m x 1.58m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
- Front Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72358757.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11632826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.