5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSurf Crescent, Eastchurch, Sheerness, Kent
- Unique 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Separate annexe area
- Cash buyers only
- Stunning sea views opposite
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- EPC energy rating G (13)
CASH BUYERS. If you want a property off the beaten track with a heated swimming pool and amazing sea views, then check this place out. There is also a separate annexe for your in laws or maybe the teenagers.
What the Owner says:
We have spent a fortune on this place over the past 5 years including £8,000 on the outdoor heated swimming pool and other works including a new kitchen, fantastic wood burner, 2 new boilers, redecorating, floor coverings, amongst many other things.
The property has been a fantastic place especially for parties and family gatherings what with the bar area and the pool which has been great to cool off in the summer. Alternatively when the weather is cold outside with the heated water its like a very large hot tub! The annexe has also been brilliant for family members to stay in as it is completely self contained.
The sea views here are simply stunning and we will miss it immensely but we want to be somewhere less remote now, hence the sale.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen Area: 10'3 x 7'5 (3.13m x 2.26m)
- Dining Area: 10'2 x 8'5 (3.10m x 2.57m)
- Lounge Area: 15'5 x 11'5 (4.70m x 3.48m)
- Inner Hall
- Bedroom 1: 13'4 (4.07m) narrowing to 11'10 (3.61m) x 10'5 (3.18m)
- Dressing Area: 7'4 x 6'9 (2.24m x 2.06m)
- Shower Area/Toilet
- Bedroom 2: 10'6 x 10'3 (3.20m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'9 x 8'7 (2.97m x 2.62m)
- Bathroom: 9'4 x 5'5 (2.85m x 1.65m)
- Lounge: 15'6 x 12'2 (4.73m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area: 15'7 x 10'0 (4.75m x 3.05m)
- Annexe Bedroom 1: 10'11 x 9'5 (3.33m x 2.87m)
- Bathroom: 5'11 x 5'6 (1.80m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'4 x 8'9 (4.68m x 2.67m)
- Heated Swimming Pool: 20'0 x 10'0 (6.10m x 3.05m)
- Rear Garden
- Bar Area
- Double Gates/Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72359741.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11631433. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.