4 bedroom detached house for saleBewick Green, Wing, Leighton Buzzard
- STAMP DUTY PAID ON THIS PLOT
- SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- EXPANSIVE LIVING/DINING ROOM WITH FRENCH DOORS TO GARDEN
- PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- TUCKED AWAY IN A CUL DE SAC
- A BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT BY MARTIN GRANT HOMES
**Help to Buy** You could buy this home using HELP TO BUY for £379,960, full price would be £474,950. Included in the price is turf to garden and carpets. STAMP DUTY PAID ON THIS PLOT (a saving of £13,748). MAKE MOVING STRESS FREE WITH OUR SMOOTH MOVE SERVICE* (terms and conditions apply)
**BRAND NEW 2, 3, 4 & 5 BEDROOM HOMES IN BEAUTIFUL VILLAGE LOCATION**
PRICES FROM £474,950 CALL CONNELLS ON 01525 604031
A four bedroom home is positioned in its own cul de sac of four brand new homes on this sought after development. Overlooking open countryside to the front aspect, Plot 39, The Swift is a spacious and elegantly designed home with contemporary layout to maximise space and light.
Located on the edge of Wing village with rolling hills beyond, offering eight different styles of detached and semi-detached properties, all with superbly laid out interiors these exceptional new homes are located in an enviable setting within their own secluded cul-de-sac, just a few minutes walk from the village centre with its excellent schooling and amenities.
House to sell? Let us take the weight off your shoulders with SMOOTH MOVE. We will ensure you receive the best market value for your current property and we will manage the estate agents for you to ensure the best buyer is found to meet the require timescales, we will even pay your estate agent's fees!* SO RESERVE TODAY USING OUR SMOOTH MOVE SERVICE* (terms and conditions apply)
*Terms and conditions apply. Available on selected homes only. Offer not in conjunction with any other offer. Reservation fees may vary. If your home remains unsold, we will refund your deposit or, alternatively, we may extend the selling period.
Kitchen / Dining Room 20' 8" x 11' 3" ( 6.30m x 3.43m )
Living Room 20' 4" x 13' 7" ( 6.20m x 4.14m )
Master Bedroom 15' 3" x 10' 3" ( 4.65m x 3.12m )
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 9' 10" ( 4.22m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Four 13' 4" x 8' ( 4.06m x 2.44m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-72360503.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBC307693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.