3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMalvern Road, Alkrington, Middleton
- Delightful Three Bed Extended Semi Detached
- Gas Central Heated / uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Extended Lounge / Dining Room
- Four-Piece Contemporary Bathroom Suite
- Integral Garage / Driveway / Lawned Gardens To Front And Rear
Delightful Three Bed Extended Semi Detached With Integral Garage, Off Road Parking And Gardens To The Front And Rear. In Excellent Order Throughout. Briefly comprising of gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, dining room, extended rear lounge and kitchen. There is also a very useful utility area with access to the integral garage. The first floor affords the three bedrooms and superb four-piece contemporary designed bathroom suite.
Externally to the front is a lawned garden and driveway leading to the integral garage. To the rear is a very pleasant flat lawned garden with Indian stone patio area.
Located in the ever popular area of Alkrington close to good selection of well performing schools, convenient for local shops and facilities, transport links and the M60 motorway network.
Ground Floor -
Hall - Generous proportioned hallway with solid oak flooring,under-stair storage cupboard spotlights and radiator. Staircase rising to the first floor.
Dining Room - 4.0m x 3.8m (13'1" x 12'5") - Front aspect with bay window, coved ceilng, radiator and solid oak floor covering.
Lounge - 5.3m x 3.5m (17'4" x 11'5") - Extended rear lounge with coved ceiling, spotlights, T.V point, radiator and solid oak flooring. French doors provide access and pleasant garden views.
Kitchen - 3.7m x 2.6m (12'1" x 8'6") - Rear aspect with a range of wall and base units with granite work-surfaces, stainless steel sink, Bosch double oven, Bosch hob with stainless steel extractor above, integrated dish-washer and spotlights.
Utility Area - Useful utility area with external access and open access to the garage.
First Floor - 4.1m x 3.5m (13'5" x 11'5") - Front aspect with bay window, wall mounted T.V point, radiator and solid oak floor covering.
Bedroom 2 - 2.8m x 2.4m (9'2" x 7'10") - Rear aspect with fitted wardrobes, carpet flooring and radiator.
Bedroom 3 - 2.8m x 2.4m (9'2" x 7'10") - Front aspect with radiator and solid oak floor covering.
Bathroom - Superb, contemporary four-piece bathroom comprising of tiled panelled deep filled bath, separate shower cubicle with rain shower, contemporary wash-basin with fitted cupboard below, low-level W.C, radiator and fully tiled walls and flooring.
Outside - Lawned front garden and driveway leading to the integral garage. To the rear is a very pleasant flat lawned garden with Indian stone patio area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72361271.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27748509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McGowan Homes, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.