3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCowdray Way, Elm Park
- LOUNGE: 15'7 (max) X 12'4 (max)
- KITCHEN/DINER: 15'9 X 6'3 (max)
- CONSERVATORY: 7'6 (approx) X 6'3 (approx)
- FIRST FLOOR FAMILY BATHROOM
- SEPARATE WC
- BEDROOM 1: 15' (approx) > 13' X 8'9
- BEDROOM 2: 9'7 X 7'7
- BEDROOM 3: 9'11 > 7'5 X 6'8 (max)
- NO ONGOING CHAIN
- GARAGE EN BLOC
The accommodation comprises:
Wooden entrance door to:
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: Double glazed obscured glass window to front. Painted walls, laminated flooring, carpeted stairs to first floor, radiator and door to:
LOUNGE: 15'7 (max) X 12'4 (max): Double glazed window to front. Painted walls with dado rail and papered feature wall, laminated flooring, brick fireplace, radiator, coving, power points and door to:
KITCHEN/DINER: 15'9 X 9'1 (max): Double glazed window to rear. Range of base and eye level units with wooden effect worktop over. Cooker point with extractor fan over, stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, part painted and part tiled walls. Laminated flooring, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, coving, power points and double glazed sliding patio doors to:
CONSERVATORY: 7'6 (approx.) X 6'3 (approx.): Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING: Painted walls, laminated flooring, loft hatch and door to:
BEDROOM ONE: 15' (approx.) > 13' X 8'9: Double glazed window to front. Painted walls with dado rail, laminated flooring, radiator, coving and power points.
BEDROOM TWO: 9'7 X 7'7: Double glazed window to rear. Painted walls, laminated flooring, built-in storage cupboard, radiator, coving and power points.
BEDROOM THREE: 9'11 > 7'5 X 6'8 (max): Double glazed window to front. Painted walls, laminated flooring, built-in storage cupboard over stairs, coving and power points.
FAMILY BATHROOM: Double glazed obscured glass window to rear. Panelled bath with chrome taps and electric shower. Wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and white hi-gloss vanity unit under, tiled walls, laminated flooring and coving.
WC: Double glazed obscured glass window to rear. WC, part painted and part tiled walls and laminated flooring.
FRONT GARDEN: Partially lawned with hardstanding paving.
REAR GARDEN: Paved patio with remainder laid to lawn and trees to rear. Gate to side providing access to front of property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72362174.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25COWDRAY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Readings Property Services, Elm Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.