3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorwood Terrace, Shipley
- Guide price £110,000 - £120,000
- Three bedroom mid terrace property
- Two reception rooms
- Well-presented throughout
- Early viewings recommended
Three bedroom mid terrace property in a popular location and it is well-presented throughout. Early viewings recommended due to the location and price. Guide price £110,000 - £120,000
Offered to the market is a three bedroom mid terrace property in a popular location and it is well-presented throughout. Early viewings recommended due to the location and price. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two bedrooms and house bathroom. To the second floor there is a further bedroom. Guide price £110,000 - £120,000
Entering the property via a door to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator, window to the front and stairs rising to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 4" max into bay window x 10' 8" max ( 4.37m max into bay window x 3.25m max )
There's a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a contemporary style central heating radiator, electric fire and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 13' 7" max x 11' 4" max ( 4.14m max x 3.45m max )
There's a window to the rear with a central heating radiator, electric fire and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 8' ( 2.82m x 2.44m )
Modern and contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and a one and a quarter bow sink and drainer. Gas hob with integrated oven and extractor fan above, tiled splash backs, plumbing for a washing machine and integrated microwave. Door to the rear yard which is UPVC double glazed, window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed, central heating boiler and access to the storage cellar.
Stairs rising from the entrance hall with stairs continuing to the second floor.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.32m max x 3.58m max )
There's a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator and useful storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 13' 8" max x 8' 3" max ( 4.17m max x 2.51m max )
There's a window to the rear which is single glazed with a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Four piece suite comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower cubicle. There is also a chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls, useful storage cupboard and a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed.
Bedroom One 17' x 14' 2" max with restricted height ( 5.18m x 4.32m max with restricted height )
This is a double bedroom with two double glazed Velux skylights to the front and rear with two central heating radiator.
To the front of the property there is a small decorative garden and to the rear there is a yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72362588.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP106467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.