2 bedroom terraced house for saleQueenborough Road, Minster On Sea, Sheerness, Kent
- 2 bedroom terraced house
- Separate upstairs bathroom
- In need of some updating
- Lovely size garden
- Garage out the back for the car or storage
- EPC energy rating G
A lovely size 2 bedroom house which has the potential to change back into 3 bedrooms as the bathroom is separate upstairs and you could use the downstairs toilet utility/storage area as the bathroom! There is also a lot of scope to add value and make your own mark on the house.
This area is a great place for local amenities including a social club if you fancy a few drinks from time to time plus there is a corner shop just along the road as well as a parade of shops at Halfway which is only a short walk away. There you can get anything from a pint of milk or your daily newspaper or go for a sit down meal at either the Chinese or Indian restaurants and pop into the micro pub for a refreshing pint or two on your way back.
Once you are back indoors, relax and watch the TV in the lounge area or eat as a family in the dining area, it is perfect for that table and chairs you have has your eye on. The kitchen has plenty of space and is the ideal place for the budding chef.
If outside space is important to you then look no further as there is space for those summer barbecues and a lawned area for the kids to have a kick about. All this and to top it off there is a garage at the back of the garden, ideal storage for your garden tools or be really old fashioned and store the car in it !
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 14'2 into bay (4.32m) narrowing to 11'10 (3.61m) x 9'9 (2.97m)
- Dining Area: 13'0 x 10'8 (3.97m x 3.25m)
- Kitchen: 11'9 (3.58m) x 8'11 (2.72m) narrowing to 7'9 (2.36m)
- Utility Area: 8'3 x 5'9 (2.52m x 1.75m)
- Storage Area: 4'11 x 2'11 (1.50m x 0.89m)
- Downstairs Toilet
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 11'10 (3.99m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'6 x 8'1 (3.81m x 2.47m)
- Bathroom: 12'1 x 7'9 (3.69m x 2.36m)
- Rear Garden
- Garage to the Rear: 18'5 x 9'0 (5.62m x 2.75m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72365495.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11632795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.