2 bedroom flat for saleMarcus Street, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- Delightful ground floor Victorian purpose built flat
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Open plan kitchen/reception room
- Separate dining area
- Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Stylish shower room
- Private west facing garden
- Located on a quiet residential road in the heart of Wandsworth Town
- Just moments from an abundance of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants
- Close to Wandsworth Town mainline station
James Pendleton are pleased to introduce to the market a delightful ground floor Victorian purpose built flat located on a quiet residential road in the heart of Wandsworth Town. The flat is beautifully presented throughout with light and airy accommodation. To the front of the property are two double bedrooms with built in storage. At the rear of the property there is a stylish shower room, an open plan kitchen reception room and a lovely dining area which is perfect for entertaining. The modern kitchen leads on to a private West facing garden. The flat is located on Marcus Street which is within close proximity of the bustling shops, cafes, restaurants and bars of Wandsworth Town and the Southside Shopping centre. Wandsworth Town and Clapham Junction mainline stations are also just a short stroll from this pretty property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72368945.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA180073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.