Plot for saleBuilding Plot, Trentham
- Building Plot of Approx 525 sqm
- Outline Planning Permission for Detached Dwelling
- Prime Residential Location
- On Established Garden with Mature Trees
- Wide Vehicular Access on Danebower Road
An excellent opportunity to aquire one of two building plots in a prime residential location within Trentham. A good shaped plot on flat land with mature trees to the rear and outline planning permission to build a large detached house. Plot 2 extends to approximately 525 sqm and Plot 3 extends to approximately 494 sqm. Whilst the plots are within the current garden of a property on Beechfield Road access will be from Danebower Road. A great opportunity to build a large family home in a prime residential location.
Full details are available on the Stoke on Trent Council website using the planning reference 59636/OUT
The overall plot size is approximately 525 sqm
We understand that the properties will be connected to mains services on Danebower Road. A services capacity check is currently being carried out on behalf of the vendors. Any prospective purchaser will be responsible for having the connection to services established.
Danebower Road is located in a much sought after and highly regarded residential area of Trentham. Nearby amenities include local shops, pubs, nursery and schools along with regular bus services and the fabulous Trentham Gardens Estate & Shopping Village less than a mile away.
We understand from the vendors that the site is freehold.
Strictly by appointment through Follwells.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8664500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Follwells Ltd , Newcastle-Under-Lyme. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.