2 bedroom flat for saleCotham Gardens, Bristol
- Tastefully decorated top floor flat
- Allocated parking space
- Close to Whiteladies Road
- Master bedroom includes en suite
- Two double bedrooms
- Light and bright rooms
- Contemporary kitchen
- Recently fitted bathroom
- Communal garden and bike store
- 869 sq ft
A tastefully decorated top floor flat located close to Whiteladies Road with it's own parking space. The layout has been well designed around the impressive entrance hall's oak staircase with stainless steel and glass balustrades. The skylight above the stairs offers lots of natural light and the oak flooring continues across the landing and into the kitchen. The kitchen is well appointed with black granite worktops, beech effect wall and base units, an integrated Bosch dishwasher and Neff appliances. The living/dining room has a feature period fireplace and offers lots of space for a large dining table, living room furniture and an office area. To the rear of the property are two double bedrooms; the master benefiting from a fully tiled en suite comprising a corner shower, w/c, wall hung basin and heated towel rail. Both bedrooms enjoy views across the surrounding rooftops of the Redland and Cotham area. The recently upgraded main bathroom is beautifully finished and is complete with a bath with shower over and glass shower screen, a pedestal wash basin, w/c and a period style heated towel rail. Crisp white metro tiles with contrasting grouting finish the walls, whilst period style tiles have been used on the floor. A Velux window offers excellent natural light.
Externally there is a secluded and very usable communal garden, secured by gate access. There is also a bike store that has been created and each of the occupiers in the building has access to it. A huge benefit to come with the flat is the off-street parking space on the driveway whilst the property is also located within the Cotham residents parking zone and eligible for residents parking permits.
This lovely spacious home is well located close to a range of cafes, restaurants, bars and shops on both Whitleladies Road and Cotham Hill along with the nearby Art Deco Everyman cinema.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72387584.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27606220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elephant, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.