4 bedroom detached house for saleConifer Drive, Tilehurst, Reading
- Four bedrooms and five reception rooms
- Entrance hall and ground floor WC
- Living room, dining room and study
- Family room and L-shaped kitchen/breakfast room
- En suite shower to master
- Family bathroom
- Enclosed rear garden
- Ample driveway parking
- Sought after location
Sansome & George Tilehurst - A well-presented four bedroom detached home featuring five reception rooms in a sought after location off Long Lane.
Property Description - A well-presented four bedroom detached home located in a sought after position off Long Lane.
Miles of open countryside in nearby Sulham, local shops, frequent bus services and highly regarded schools are all situated nearby. Tilehurst Train Station with links to London Paddington and Oxford along with Pangbourne village are both easily accessible.
Accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, ground floor WC, front aspect living room, dining room, study, family room and a spacious kitchen/breakfast room. The first floor offers four bedrooms featuring an en suite to the master and a family bathroom.
The rear garden is well established and is relatively secluded on a level plot. To the front there is a driveway area with parking for several vehicles.
Please contact sole selling agents Tilehurst (0118) 942 0500/942 1500.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72390257.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27752917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Central Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.