3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRegent Avenue, March
Offers in Region of
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Lounge plus Separate Dining Room
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
- Convenient to Town Centre & British Rail Station
- Excellent Decorative Order
**Get On The Ladder!** Semi Detached House** Three Bedrooms** Lounge plus Separate Dining Room** Enclosed Rear Gardens** Convenient to Town Centre & British Rail Station**
This semi detached house is situated in the north side of March, convenient to the Town Centre and the British Rail Station . The property benefits from three bedrooms, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, lounge plus separate dining room and enclosed rear gardens. Please note, the property is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and viewing is highly recommended.
Stairs leading off. Textured ceiling.
Lounge 12' 7" max into recess x 13' 3" into bay ( 3.84m max into recess x 4.04m into bay )
Bay window to front. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Coved ceiling. Feature fireplace with tiled hearth and wood surround and gas fire.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 11' 1" ( 3.86m x 3.38m )
Window to rear. Window to side. Two radiators. TV point. Feature fireplace with brick hearth and surround with wood mantel. Coved ceiling. Walk in storage cupboard.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 7' 11" max ( 4.17m x 2.41m max )
Fitted kitchen. Wall and base units. Window to rear. Door to side access. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine. Plumbing for dishwasher. Radiator. Laminate floor. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Loft access. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 11' 8" ( 3.40m x 3.56m )
Window to front. Radiator. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 3" ( 3.45m x 2.82m )
Window to rear. Radiator. TV point. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 6' 11" ( 2.46m x 2.11m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank and gas central heating boiler.
Window to side. Panelled bath with power shower above. Vanity wash hand basin with storage under. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor. Tiled walls.
Front gardens are walled, laid to Creative Concrete. There is a path to the side.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a patio area. Further gardens are laid to gravel for low maintenance. There is a timber store with electric and lighting laid on. Outside tap. Trees and shrubs bordering.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72390506.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH108289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.