6 bedroom detached house for saleRicketts Hill Road, Tatsfield
- DETACHED VICTORIAN HOME
- PERIOD FEATURES
- 2974 SQFT OF ACCOMMODATION
- VILLAGE COMMUNITY
- SECLUDED LOCATION
- CLOSE TO SCHOOLS
- 6 BEDROOMS
- MATURE LEVEL GARDEN
- DOUBLE GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
A HANDSOME AND SIZEABLE LATE VICTORIAN VILLA, OCCUPYING A LEVEL PLOT, SET BACK FROM THE MUCH REVERED RICKETTS HILL ROAD.
Solidly constructed, with characteristically high ceilings, picture railing and retaining its original staircase with intricately carved barley twist spindles, the property would now benefit from some internal updating.
However, with versatile accommodation bestowing a new owner exciting scope to personalise the space to suit their own needs, this is indeed a fabulous opportunity to purchase and refurbish a unique family home.
POINTS OF NOTE
• Partially double glazed
• Dual aspect dining room with box bay window
• Triple aspect ‘L’ shaped sitting room with French doors leading outside, bay window, working Baxi under-grate open fireplace with marble tiled slips/hearth/authentic wooden mantle and original ceiling coving. Door to:
• Conservatory of modern construction with tiled floor and garden access
• Kitchen with fitted base and wall units, vinyl flooring, inset double stainless steel sink with drainer and separate smaller round stainless steel sink. Part tiled walls and ‘utility’ end with space/plumbing for a washing machine, space for a
• Ground floor shower room with close coupled WC, tiled floor, corner vanity cabinet with inset basin and accessible shower
• Wooden steps descending to a generous cellar space with power/light, ideal for storage
• Dual aspect bedroom with a door to an ensuite WC/basin
• Four further bedrooms, all with useful pedestal basins
• Family bathroom with panelled bath, WC, pedestal basin and hatch to a small loft
• Deep airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and offering multiple shelving for towels/linens
• Shower room with WC, pedestal basin and corner cubicle
• Hallway with access to an external balustraded open veranda
• A second staircase rises to a second floor (original to the property) currently used as a study, with eaves storage and a door to a small balustraded terrace
• The house sits squarely within its plot which benefits from fully fenced and hedged perimeters, a level lawn, greenhouse, shed and designated vegetable garden with raised beds and fruit cages
• Detached double garage with power, light and up and over doors
• Gated driveway parking for multiple vehicles
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72392407.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28670937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Millard Estate Agents, Westerham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.